top of page

Witch Wayz

Público·378 estudiantes
Ravenwind Pendragon
Practitioner/Employee of The Devine CraftHigh Mystic
Practitioner of The Devine CraftPriest/Priestess

Isis Bee Candle Job Spell

Bees are hard workers and do their jobs, they were sacred to Isis and the Egyptians, so much so Queen Cleopatra had her bee hives guarded by 450 elite soldiers. You will need A Bee candle: There are many container candles with images of bees or you can carve a simple drawing of a bee into a candle (if you’re talented like that), or print out a picture of a bee and paste it on to a jar candle. Just make sure you love it: appreciating the beauty of your spell ingredients always lends a boost.) Or even just use a candle made from beeswax

A clear or citrine quartz: cleansed in bright sunlight, running water, and/or palo santo, sage or incense of your choosing

Paper and pen

A lighter or matches

Place the candle on your altar or another flat surface, such as a coffee table, and sit comfortably in front of it. Take some deep, conscious breaths. Relax your body and center your mind.

At the top of the paper, write,

Thank you, Isis and Universe, for my amazing and wonderful new job!

Next, take some time to write out all the qualities and feelings associated with the job you’d most like to find, in the present tense.

Bee Intentional! For example, you might write,

I work with people I like and respect, and who like and respect me.

I enjoy what I do. I have so much fun when I’m at work.

This job is perfectly suited to my talents and abilities.

I love my work environment.

I make at least ___ per week.

My work is within a 10 minute drive of my house.

…And/or whatever qualities are most important to you.

Be sure to be specific about the feelings and qualities associated with your new job, but not so specific that you limit the Universe’s ability to bring you the best of all possible situations. (In other words, if you specify exactly where you will work, you may be depriving yourself of a fabulous opportunity that you couldn’t possibly know about yet.)

When this feels complete, at the bottom, write,

Thank you so much, Isis and Universe – for all this and/or something even better. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Blessed be! And so it is.

Then sign and date. Prepare your space and cast a circle

Invoke Isis

O Isis, Beautiful in All Thy Names,

I call Thee with the breath of my body,

I call Thee with the beat of my heart,

I call Thee with the pulse of my life,

I call Thee with the words of my mouth,

I call Thee with the thoughts of my mind.

I call Thee Power and Life and Creation.

I call Thee, Isis, Isis, Isis!

Hail Isis, Blessed Be

Light the candle and victoriously read what you have written aloud, while holding the crystal in your right hand.

Set the crystal on your altar, and fold the paper into quarters or eights, folding toward you each time.

Place the paper on your altar near the candle, and place the crystal on top. Break your Circle

Allow the candle to safely burn all the way down, extinguishing and re-lighting again as necessary. (For example when you go to sleep or leave the house, never leave a lit candle unattended)

The spell can begin working right away (even before the candle is burned all the way down), but be sure to take positive action in the physical world. In other words, don’t neglect to send out your resume, fill out applications, and ask around. Magick doesn’t work in a vacuum – it works in harmony with physical world action.

Lark Blackberry
BellaDonna Devine
purplemoon72
Unknown member
Feb 27

Beautiful....Hail Isis✨️ So Mote It Be

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, s...
bottom of page